The Feldenkraiszentrum opened its doors in 1992. It was designed specifically for the needs of students of the Feldenkrais Method. During study terms the house is open to all participants. (For directions to the house you may open a new tab.)
The house offers among other things:
- a large hall with approximately 300 square meters with parquet flooring,
- underfloor heating,
- chairs and lying material for all participants,
- library and video library covering the Feldenkrais Method,
- extensive technical equipment such as projectors, stereo, large screen tv, etc.,
- a spacious terrace with large garden,
- a grand piano,
- a large kitchen with lounge,
- changing rooms with showers,
- housing options in the house or in nearby walking distance.
Working materials for all students are available in sufficient quantities, such as chairs and Feldenkrais tables (roles & pillows).
Students organize their own accommodation. Similar to the house, most private accommodation also provides a kitchen as well as bed linen and towels. Extensive shopping facilities are located in Mechernich (4 km) and Bad Münstereifel (10 km). There are no shops within walking distance. Make sure to bring along some food with you for your first day.
Here is a list of all private accommodation within the proximities of the house. (PDF file about 22 KB).
For housing options in the local neighbourhood contact Sigrid Klein by phone directly: +49- 2484-787.